Register for SCANZ 2016
The conference registration can be for either the whole conference or per day, which is inclusive of morning and afternoon tea, and lunch.
Full registration includes registration for the two and a half days of the conference as well as an invitation to the networking function which will be held in the Otago Museum’s Beautiful Science Gallery and will include a session in the recently launched Planetarium.
Registration costs (NZ$) are:
- SCANZ and ASC members --- $350
- Student SCANZ and ASC members --- $200
- Non-members --- $450
- Day only --- $225
- Dinner --- $80
Earlybird registrations available until 1 September 2016
Prepay your 2017 membership and save
We also offer you the option to prepay your 2017 membership when you register for the conference. Choose this option an pay just $90 for individuals or $25.20 for students, saving you 10%.
Benefits of full registration
The full conference registration fee also includes:
- Attendance at the conference welcome reception
- The welcome reception at the Otago Museum on the evening of 14 November (bring a guest for just $30)
- Session in the Planetarium during the welcome reception
The conference dinner will be held on Tuesday 15 November 2016, 7pm, at The Savoy http://www.thesavoy.co.nz/.
Guests are welcome to attend the conference dinner at a cost of $80 per guest.