Call for proposals 2017
Conference’s theme is: Practice in context
We welcome submissions that demonstrate science communication as a practice and/or theory relevant to this year’s themes: Practice in context.
This year, we invite you to present you work in 3 short’n’sharp formats.
- Posters Presentation (Poster + 3 mins presentation in special poster session)
- Presentation (8 minutes)
- Panel (with a minimum of 4 people)
We especially welcome submissions to the poster presentation streams.
Please submit your proposal via the form on this page. The deadline has been extended to 5 pm, 2 July 2017
- Proposals should state the session format e.g. panel discussion, presenter, or poster
- Provide a title + abstract or outline of the session content (100-200 words)
- A list of all session participants and their professional affiliations.
- Submissions will be acknowledged within 3 days of receipt.
- Applicants will be informed if their session proposal is successful or not by 7 July 2017.
- To ensure the best use of the conference time, we may invite you to present your work in a different format.
- SCANZ will not cover travel or accommodation costs if your session proposal is accepted.
- Speakers and session presenters who wish to attend more than solely their session will be required to register for the conference.